ABOUT ADRENALINR MUFFLERS
All ADRENALIN R mufflers offer the following benefits over and above any imported or locally made mufflers:
Completely made from 100% commercial grade Stainless Steel, no other grades or materials used inside!
Louvre Baffle and 3 stage sound barrier
- Our patented louvre baffle based mufflers have been a real hit giving what some engine tuners believe is the edge over the competition. The AdrenalinR edge!!
- These baffles offer reduced noise levels over the conventional designs by disrupting and dispersing soundwaves before they reach the Db meter. The results are lower Db reading and an increase in flow through the spiral turbo effect.
- Every single muffler we fabricate utilizes our 3 stage sound absorption methodology which consists of tightly wrapping the baffle in exhaust grade stainless steel wool, ceramic matting and a layer of tightly woven needle mat fibreglass blanket.
- The stainless wool breaks up soundwaves and creates a barrier preventing the packing from breaking up and exiting the rear of the vehicle prolonging the life of each and every muffler.
- The ceramic matting absorbs noise and heat preventing the fibreglass from turning back to glass.
- The needlemat fibreglass blanket acts as the final noise insulator which results in quieter, deeper notes singing from the rear of your vehicle.
Perforated Baffle design
- Our perforated baffle design is based on BMW’s race exhausts which is made to decrease resistance for those wanting uninterrupted high flow exhausts for race applications.
- Benefits of a perforated baffle are increased flow and less interruption to the soundwaves. The result is a cleaner, deeper sound from the muffler.
- This is a system using laser cut stainless rings welded around a perforated baffle. The result is a high flow, deep sounding muffler that can handle the extreme heat and pressure created by race engines.
- This system is unique to ADRENALINR mufflers and yet another way we can offer the best solution for any application.
Torque Chamber Design
- These muffler types are specifically designed for rotary, v6s, v8s and any other naturally aspirated vehicles.
- Note: Chambers are not recommended for highly stressed turbo vehicles, as the varied pressure can produce boost spikes.
- The chamber deepens the exhaust note while slightly increasing the back-pressure for a balancing effect on the incoming air/fuel mixture and the exhaust gases leaving the vehicle resulting in a better performing vehicle.
- They can be used in oval mufflers in order to offset the inlet/outlet decreasing the costs spent on bends while enhancing the performance of your vehicle.
- Our muffler bodies are embossed which adds significant strength to the muffler, eliminating unwanted resonance to provide an improved tone with a deeper note. The solid construction is more resilient to the rigors of daily use and scrape damage is minimized by our unique mounting strap design.
- AdrenalinR Performance Mufflers have spotless consistent welds, we utilize Automated Welding Technology for superior welds.
Customised to suit
- We all know that not all vehicles are created equal so we offer a variety of sizes which we can customise to suit your application. Whether it be at the track, strip, oval or getting legal on the road we will have you covered. Our factory is the leading performance muffler manufacturer in the country with all our own in house machinery we offer an extremely quick turnaround time, just ask!